September 30, 2011
Posted by ANDY aka GHoooSTS
Week two at CommanderCast.com is wrapped up with another Friday Flashback. The week was somewhat hectic because I’ve been busy transferring all my crap from my old, dilapidated computer to me new, shiny computer. There has also been a LOT of Battlefield 3 Beta-ing (results: disappointing). But last year we were still posting new stuff during Christmas, so you know something as trivial as a new computer can’t put the brakes on CommanderCast. And thusly, I present the following links both from our own offerings and around our affiliate network.
I would also like to take a moment and thank everyone who has been helping me iron out the technical side of the website by emailing me with your glitches and bugs you’ve spotted. Moving all the content was a lot of work and there were bound to be mistakes, so they can only be corrected if they are pointed out to me. I think we’ve managed to fix most of the broken links and weird-looking stuff thanks to everyone offering their time to e-mail me and I appreciate it.
THE WEEK IN REVIEW
- Here at CommanderCast:
- I posted S4E2: Sideboarding In Throat Punch
- Imshan’s article series Generally Speaking debuts with Game Changer: Horobi, Death’s Wail
- Max is dropping Pauper Science in his series Peasant Rebellion with Pauper EDH: Your Guide to a Vacation from Commander
- You know the Captain can’t stay away for a week. Three To The Face!!! is on deck with theme deck (piracy!), the U/B pirate posse!
- The Command Zone is bringing a mighty theorycraft set review of Innistrad in multiple parts! Hit up the link for an index to his comprehensive overview.
- Muse Vessel is packing akimbo articles: “INN to decks” by Graveborn Muse and “At ‘Random’” by Seedborn Muse.
- On You Can’t Handle the ‘Nath, Cassidy is serving up his view on Gold Bordered cards in “The GB Debate” and on TCG Player he’s offering up “Holy Spirit and the Wasted Angels”, his take on Geist of Saint Traft!
CMDRDECKS VIDEO: MATT’S NORIN THE WARY DECK
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.